My 2k Preparation training plan is a four week program specifically designed to improve the 2000m row performance.
The plan features three training sessions per week. These sessions are generally broken down into three rowing sessions and a circuit training session.
There are also supplementary core sessions and circuit training sessions to help you develop stability in your core and develop overall strength endurance.
The 2k row training plan involves three weeks of gradual increase in volume and intensity with a fourth week of lower volume culminating in a 2000m test row at the beginning of the fifth week.
In order to perform this training program and the most benefits, you will need a small amount of equipment. Some equipment is optional, but helpful for the best experience.
- Concept2 Rowing Machine (preferred) or similar
- Heart Rate Monitor (optional)
- Stability Ball (optional)
- Jump Rope (optional)
- Yoga Mat (optional)
My plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the program.
What You Need To Do To Purchase The Plan
- Make a payment via PayPal for $50. Use the button below.
2.Print off the waiver below, sign it and then send to me at: email@example.com
3. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email you the plan as soon as I can.