I’m about ten weeks into a program that Neil prepared for me and I’ve already lowered my personal best in the 2K twice! The program Neil designed is personalized for me; it’s designed to target my weaknesses while also training all energy systems in order to achieve my particular goals. I know I’ve got a richly knowledgeable, highly experienced, truly thoughtful coach in my corner. He consistently offers helpful feedback, positive encouragement, and is always available to connect. I can’t recommend him highly enough! – Stephen Kress
Online Rowing Coaching
Attain a higher level of rowing performance with online rowing coaching personalized to your individual needs.
- Create more opportunity for college rowing.
- Develop more confidence when rowing the 2K piece
- Row more efficiently and expend less energy.
- Row faster and have more energy for the other parts of the WOD.
- Perform better at your competitions.
- Handle your pre-competition anxiety more effectively.
- Monitor your progress over time.
- Learn more about the sport.
- Get the most from your time spent training.
- Improve your aerobic capacity and foundation for sprint rowing.
- Improve your performance physiology, mindset, and technique.
- Save time and see greater performance gains in your members or clients.
- Improve your knowledge of rowing biomechanics.
- Build your knowledge of rowing drills so that you can quickly identify the correct fix for many different types of technical errors.
- You will learn how to use the monitor on the Concept 2 ergometer to analyze power application and be to provide targeted feedback for your athletes.
How Much Do My Coaching Services Cost?
I offer different coaching services for different lengths of time. Click here to view my pricing list for the various plans that I offer at this time.
Rowing Training Plan Available ($35)
I have a fifteen session workout plan that provides three workouts a week for five weeks. The program is periodized gradually progressing the intensity and volume of training, with a taper week as the final week in preparation for a 2k test or race.
If you would like to purchase that plan ($35 via Paypal payment), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I can arrange to send you the program. It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the programming.
What Do Others Say About My Coaching?
Click here to read testimonials from the athletes and coaches that I have worked with during my career.
I’m a 50+ y/o former tennis player and ultra-marathon runner who started erging several years ago to stay in shape, but I stopped making progress. I searched the internet for answers and found Neil’s YouTube videos. They were clear and informative. Neil effectively articulates rowing and erging concepts; he makes things simple and straightforward. I contacted him to create an individualized four-week training program for a 2k race. The plan was concise and easy to follow, and I appreciated that he checked in on my progress. I could not have been happier with the results! Following his plan, I cut my 2k time by 11 seconds in only four weeks! And, I beat my target goal by 4 seconds. Now, I’m considering signing up for more custom coaching. I have tremendous confidence in Neil’s ability to help me achieve— and surpass — my goals.
Branko Radulovacki, Atlanta, GA
Online Rowing Coaching
Individualized Training Plan
Use the training plan that you need to help you get to the next level.
Training Management System
Save time by keeping track of your workouts and track your progress over time.
Obtain a deep analysis of your rowing data. Find out what is working well and what we need to work on.
Improve Your Mindset
You will gain access to tools that will help you improve your motivation, visualization, and goal setting. These tools will help you with your rowing and also in other aspects of your life. For more information on the Athlete Psychology Diagnostic click here.
I will provide feedback via email or via Skype as you progress on your training journey. Our relationship will grow and develop as we approach the challenges inherent in developing your aptitude and growth.
In order to be successful, it is important to have support from a knowledgeable guide to help you improve. I promise to be invested in you and your success.