A new rowing game!
Kids spend a lot of time without getting enough exercise. They also sometimes don’t have a stimulating curriculum that helps them to learn concepts such as math and science.
With Erg Math you can combine learning with fitness that will enable your child to be more active and develop their brain.
We know you want to find activities that are fun for your kids and also provide an innovative technology to help engage them. In order for this to happen you need activities that help your child to grow and provides a safe experience for them to better their health. You worry that your child might be left behind at school because they need more practice with mathematics
We believe that educational apps should be fun and engaging. We understand that children need a certain amount of activity during the day. This activity should help them to grow both physically and mentally. It is important to engage children where they are and that is why leveraging technology to foster their learning is vital.
For these reasons, we created the rowing game Erg Math for use with the Concept2 rowing machine equipped with a PM5 monitor.
Here Is How Rowing Game Erg Math Works:
First, a user can select the level of difficulty of math problems in the settings screen.
Next, they can choose the type of math problems for a particular game. Erg Math includes four levels of difficulty. The game provides random questions for all of the math operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It is also possible to set the time limit for the game as well as turn on or off the sound effects and music.
The next step is to turn on the PM5 monitor to sync the Erg Math to the Concept2 rowing machine. The game begins once this step is complete!
The game has a simple mechanic:
- A math problem will appear at the top of the screen.
- Five possible answers will generate with one answer being the correct answer. In order to solve the problem you must move the robot to the location of the correct answer,.
- Touch the screen at the place where the correct answer is located.
- Now row on the Concept2 rowing machine The faster the rowing the faster the robot moves and the more points are scored when the robot touches the correct answer.
- The game continues in this manner until the time has elapsed.
Try to answer as many questions as you can correctly in the time allowed. Play as many times as you would like!
If you enjoy Erg Math, you should check out Erg Dude, a side scrolling arcade game to make rowing fun!